Thursday, February 20, 2014

Eventually There Are No More

"Life is a never ending to do list."
Susi Bocks


It really is. Even for those who aren't list makers like me, we all have daily tasks and they will not end until people physically expire. Showering, dragging a toothbrush across your teeth (hopefully more than once in your life), eating and eliminating; all of it must be done. If you are not doing at least these things, you aren't living or at the very least you're not very hygienic.

I like having lists to follow. It feels like the end of the day is a good one when every item I entered on my calendar and in my notes has been completed. Most people don't get that same satisfaction, but it still is true that life really is a list of its own; one for you to accomplish as many things as you can before you go.

My wish for you is that you fill your lists with many worthwhile events to experience along with the monotonous ones. Make those exciting ones your priority and I'm guessing you'll slide into the end zone of your life with a big smile on your face instead of just awaiting its eventual approach.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I really like your style of writing. :)

    ReplyDelete