Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lover, Are You Listening?

sqacct7 on photobucket.com
I don't want someone who adores me. Or puts me on a pedestal, and claims they can't live without me. 

What I crave and what I need is someone who knows themselves or, at the very least, is trying to figure out what makes them tick. If they seek to create a relationship outside of themselves, it only enhances their persona; it doesn't define who they are.

If I go down that path of bringing someone into my world, I desire people who first want to know me and then take the time to actually do that. When that someone eventually understands my thought process, a strong bond ensues as my intellect and my body are piqued in arousal, demanding fulfillment and satisfaction. Complete abandon occurs when their humanity matches my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment